Sunday, February 2, 2014

The Saddest Little Man

75lbs of unhappy

Poor little guy. Not only are we not able to go out and play (crutches=sad doggies), but he gets introduced to the pack. Not at all what he was expecting and he is currently not a big fan.

Yesterday was the first day we tried it on him to see if it fits. It's actually pretty cool in that the pack portion or panniers detatch from the harness portion. We had him wear the harness for about a half an hour and then only for a couple of minutes added the empty panniers. He stuck by my side the entire time he had it on (actually he's never heeled so nicely...) I guess hoping I'd rescue him from his burden. Today just before sitting down to type this I put on the harness and guess who is sitting on my feet....

Really? What fresh hell is this?


Dude, help me out here!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment